Computerized Engine Analysis
Today’s vehicles computers operate everything from air conditioning, radios, air bags, alarm systems, anti-lock braking systems, traction control, ride control, cruise control, electronic digital and analog instrument panels, automatic transmissions and last, but not least, emission and engine controls.
Computer modules and sensors can be costly items to repair or replace, and proper diagnostic procedures are therefore required to ensure the proper components are identified and repaired/replaced.
A computerized analysis and diagnostic trouble-shooting will greatly assist in determining the correct course of action required for a successful and timely repair.
Computerized Engine Analysis includes:
- Interface Scan Testing equipment with on-board vehicle computers
- Road test and monitor all live data
- Store and analyze trouble codes
- Complete assessment and recommend proper diagnostic procedures to repair trouble codes
- Clear and reset computer service engine monitors where applicable